Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Argonauts #1 on comiXology


When I started Timeless Journey Comics, I had two titles. One was mine, Mack Turner: Slayer of the Dead and the other was co-created by my good friend Keith Dallas. My initial goal with TJ Comics was to just get something published, then it evolved and with the addition of The Argonauts, it became a full-fledged publisher.

Small press comics is a tough gig. You are literally competing with EVERYONE in the industry and I've always tried to ensure high quality titles from TJ Comics - that's essentially why there are so few.

The comics industry itself is rapidly changing and I've tried to keep up. Currently, TJ Comics titles are available in a number of formats on the website.

But after a long process and quite a headache, I am relieved to say that finally, The Argonauts #1 is on comiXology. The following issues are next, as is Mack Turner: Slayer of the Dead, but I please encourage you to give The Argonauts a try. Support Keith. Support TJ Comics.

You can download it here: http://cmxl.gy/1bwkV0F

Support small press.

No comments:

Post a Comment