Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My artform is comics.

Back in the day, I used to blog about everything. Sports, comics, movies, politics. Whatever sparked my interest on any particular day. That old blog "KP's Take" filled time during the recession and my stint of being unemployed. I've grown up a great deal since then, made a few comics, kept a decent job and had two kids at the same time.

I've been debating the return to the blogosphere for a long time. Mostly to keep the writing going on nights when words don't form panels. I've wanted to create a production blog for my upcoming graphic novel Patriot-1, but I also wanted to dig deeper. But I just never got around to pulling the trigger.

Then I saw Man of Steel.

One of my longest blog posts at the old blog was about how I'd do a Superman movie. This was around 2007 or 2008. After seeing Man of Steel and reading the divisive opinons, I felt compelled to write a review. And it turned into a REALLY long review that I hope you enjoy.

I also decided that maybe it was time to have an outlet to talk about comics. I'm a creator, a fan, a publisher and a part-time retailer - I love comics, so I started this blog to talk all things comics when I'm blocked from writing comics.

So check out TJ Comics at TJComics.com and on Facebook.com/tjcomics1

Also please check out my upcoming graphic novel's Facebook page at Facebook.com/patriot1comic

No comments:

Post a Comment